Lower South Fork Skokomish River
Apr 17, 2011
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Lower South Fork Skokomish River
- Region: Olympics -- South
- Agency: Olympic National Forest - Hood Canal Ranger District
- Trails: Lower South Fork Skokomish (#873)
- Avg Rating: 2.50
- Why You Should Go Now
- Wildflowers blooming
- Be Aware Of
- Bridge out
- Water on trail
On the trail there are a couple older bridge washouts on the smaller streams but easily able to continue hiking by stepping on stones or walking in shallow water flow.
The newer bridges I assume installed by WTA in 2010 are awesome.
No mojor issues between the TH and the 5 mile mark. Not sure the conditions after this marker.
Along the trail saw lots of Mountain Lillies.