West Fork Foss River and Lakes
May 29, 2011
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: West Fork Foss River and Lakes
- Region: Central Cascades -- Stevens Pass - West
- Agency: Skykomish Ranger District
- Trails: West Fork Foss River (#1064)
- Avg Rating: 3.62
- Hiking Companions
- Hiked with a dog
- Be Aware Of
- Snow on trail
The trail is in good shape after the lake almost all the way to the first big waterfall. While we had to cross some snowpatches, we didn't lose the trail until a massive snowfield that we couldn't find the exit of the track from. We had a good look at the waterfall and headed back. I would estimate that was 2.5 - 3 miles in.
Will be returning later in the summer when the snow melts a bit more I think.