Marymere Falls and Barnes Creek
Feb 04, 2012
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Marymere Falls and Barnes Creek
- Region: Olympics -- North
- Agency: Olympic National Park
- Trails: Marymere Falls (#50)
- Avg Rating: 3.14
Looking for warm, dry hiking with stunning views and a post-hike swim? Climb to the top of Steamboat Rock and ramble the butte top for dramatic views of Banks Lake and coulee country. Desert wildflowers and camping options sweeten the deal.
Subscribe to our free email newsletter for hiking news, events, gear reviews and more.