Middle Fork Snoqualmie River: Upstream
May 03, 2012
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Middle Fork Snoqualmie River: Upstream
- Region: Snoqualmie Pass -- North Bend Area
- Agency: Mount Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest, Snoqualmie Ranger District
- Trails: Middle Fork Snoqualmie River (#1003)
- Avg Rating: 3.77
- Be Aware Of
The trail has a lot of blowdowns, so running was slow. At the 3 mile point, where the trail rejoins the river's edge, the trail is undermined and there's a bit of a dropoff to the river, so you have to climb over trees and around a bit. Would not recommend this for small children at this point, until trail crews have time to fix it up.
I made it to Dingford Creek Bridge and then turned around. GPS said 6 miles each way.