Lake Serene - Bridal Veil Falls
Jul 01, 2012
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Lake Serene - Bridal Veil Falls
- Region: Central Cascades -- Stevens Pass - West
- Agency: Mount Baker Snoqualmie National Forest - Skykomish Ranger District
- Trails: Lake Serene (#1068)
- Avg Rating: 4.44
- Be Aware Of
Mt Index was not visible but the lunch rock is a nice place to relax and as appropriately named, to enjoy your lunch. The sky cleared a little around 4 PM but no luck seeing Mt Index. It would have been a really great hike if the visibility was good but the hike was still worth the sweat with beautiful water falls along the way.
Few kids dropped (accidentally) a soda can into the lake :( and then someone forgot their plastic water bottle somewhere on the trail.