Talapus and Olallie Lakes
Aug 06, 2012
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Talapus and Olallie Lakes
- Region: Snoqualmie Pass -- Snoqualmie Pass
- Agency: Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
- Trails: Talapus Lake (#1039)
- Avg Rating: 3.52
- Be Aware Of
- Road to trailhead inaccessible
Timber thinning closes Mason Lake Road (Forest Service Road 9031) at milepost 2.0 through the middle of August to vehicles and foot traffic during the week, blocking access to Ira Spring Trailhead. Thinning will close Talapus Lake Road (Forest Service Road 9030) July 30 through mid-August, blocking access to Talapus Lake Trailhead. Both roads will remain closed weekdays to vehicles and foot traffic and reopen Fridays at noon through Sundays and on holidays.
Call Snoqualmie Ranger District for updates at 425-888-1421 or stop by the office at 902 S.E. North Bend Way, North Bend, Wash., 98045.