Lake Serene - Bridal Veil Falls
Sep 03, 2012
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Lake Serene - Bridal Veil Falls
- Region: Central Cascades -- Stevens Pass - West
- Agency: Mount Baker Snoqualmie National Forest - Skykomish Ranger District
- Trails: Lake Serene (#1068)
- Avg Rating: 4.44
My friend and I were most excited to see the falls, but it turns out this hike is all about Lake Serene, so be sure you make the trek up there. The lake was an amazing bright blue color unlike what you normally see in nature- it looked like Gatorade! A couple people jumped in while we were there, but it is definitely cold.
We timed the trip down from the lake to the trailhead- about 90 minutes- but keep in mind this was going DOWN the hill and this trail has quite the incline up to the lake.