Coyote Wall - Moab/Maui Loop Hike, Little Moab (Co3)
Feb 18, 2013
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Coyote Wall - Moab/Maui Loop Hike
- Region: South Cascades -- Columbia Gorge
- Agency: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Trails: Maui Falls (#Co5), Old Jeep Road (#Co4), Little Moab (#Co3)
The entire loop is open and hikeable. Look for orange flagging to guide you around sections that have been closed off for restoration on the bottom of Maui Falls. We've also done some work on the nearby Labyrinth Trail and more is planned in March.
Dog lovers take note: there is a leash law in effect during the spring. It is a sensitive time for ground nesting birds, please help keep the native fauna populations healthy by using a leash.