A Trail Is ... Made by You
Volunteer on one of these featured work parties for a day or for a week's vacation!
- Cedar Creek, South King County: help build a new loop trail in a quaint little neighborhood park.
- Kayak Point Park, North of Everett: repair trail washout on a bluff trail in this water-side campground.
- Larrabee State Park, NW Washington: help build drainage and realign trails in this popular state park.
- Coyote Wall, SW Washington: build new trail amidst open meadows, spring wildflowers and dramatic vistas of the Columbia River Gorge.
- Peabody Creek, Olympic Peninsula: learn how to build a bridge over a rushing river in the Olympic National Park.
- White River, July 27-Aug 3, Wenatchee River Ranger District. Spend a week in the remote Glacier Peak Wilderness, brushing and repairing a PCT feeder trail.
- Packwood Lake, Aug 17-24, Cowlitz Ranger District. Accomplish some much-needed annual maintenance on trails around picturesque Packwood Lake.
- West Fork Humptulips, July 21-26, Olympic Peninsula. Camped amidst huge old-growth trees in the rainforest valley, you'll work on various construction projects, including replacing a puncheon.
- Cathedral Rock (ages 18-20), July 27-Aug 3, Cle Elum Ranger District. Work in the shadow of the spire of Cathedral Rock on this trail that has long needed work.