WTA's Annual Hike-a-Thon
Get Out. Give Back.
Hike-a-Thon is an opportunity for everyone who loves the outdoors to support the trails they love while they hike. Whether you’re a thru-hiker, weekend warrior or find joy outside in your own neighborhood, Hike-a-Thon is a fun way to meet fellow trail enthusiasts while raising funds for WTA. We hope to see you on trail throughout the month of August to celebrate our 19th annual Hike-a-Thon!
To view event totals and prize winners from WTA's 18th annual Hike-a-Thon, visit the 2021 Hike-a-Thon Hall of Fame.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register starting on July 1. All participants receive a 2022 Hike-a-Thon sticker.
- Personalize your fundraising page and collect donations in support of trails. Participants who raise $25 or more are eligible for the 2022 Hike-a-Thon t-shirt. Check out our fundraising tips.
- Hike between August 1 and August 31. Don't forget to log you miles!
- Share your trail stories and connect with other hiking enthusiasts in the Hike-a-Thon Facebook group.
- Win prizes and celebrate your achievements!