You can help protect the trails you love this season and beyond by making a gift to Washington Trails Association today.
Other Ways to Support WTA
Washington Trails Association is proud to partner with companies that share our commitment to protecting hiking trails and getting people outdoors.
- Online WTA Store - WTA ball caps, Northwest Forest passes and more
- Update Your Personal Information - File your change of address or email here.
- Benefits of Membership - Six issues of Washington Trails magazine and more perks of membership
- Hike-a-Thon - WTA's premiere fundraiser occurs each year in August. Sign-ups begin July 1.
- Common Membership Questions - Your questions answered.
- WTA Financial Information - Annual Report, 990 form, audit and more.
Please contact Development Director Rebecca Lavigne at 206.625.1367 or email@example.com
Washington Trails Association is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law. WTA's tax ID is 91-0900134.