Inside WTA's Midsummer Magazine
And that's not all.
Would you like to ...
- Discover a trail you've never hiked before?
- Find the perfect tent for your child?
- Be a great campfire story-teller?
- Learn the myths and realities of trail-building?
- Enjoy a fish taco in the backcountry?
Read the July-August Washington Trails and you will get tips on how to do all these things and a whole lot more.
In the article "Maps-a-go-go," avid hiker Susan Ashlock explores and explains the variety of topographic maps that you might want to take with you on your next hike. To help you sort through this cartographic bounty, she even came up with two handy comparison charts, found only online. Check 'em both out: paper and digital.
You can find several Washington Trails articles from each issue here on our site and we hope you enjoy reading them. To read every article and enjoy all the superb photos, subscribe. You'll find plenty of inspiration and loads of helpful inspiration in each and every issue.