WTA is hiring seasonal field staff
Spend the summer with WTA trail crews
Do you love working outdoors with great people? Do you have a passion for hiking trails and teaching others how to maintain them? Do you dream about spending the summer in Washington's wild places? Are you looking for seasonal employment?
If you said yes to these questions then consider joining WTA's field crews this summer. We are currently looking to fill a variety of seasonal positions from leading day trips on Forest Service districts to weeklong trips in the backcountry.
We're looking for candidates with:
- Experience working within an outdoor setting
- Have ability to work independently, but also contribute to a team effort
- Skills in trail maintenance and building
- Must be comfortable camping and living in an outdoor environment
- Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to insure a fun, safe, and quality volunteer experience
- WFA or WFR certification (First Aid/CPR required)
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle (WTA provides mileage reimbursement)
To learn more details about these positions please click the following links: