Gear Request Form - Puyallup Gear Library
- Please download the gear catalog Excel spreadsheet and fill in the number of items you would like to request.
- Then, upload your saved spreadsheet to this form.
WTA focuses on prioritizing our core priority audience with availability to the gear library. We accept requests several months out for our core priority audience who serve youth who attend schools where 40 percent or more of the students qualify for free or reduced price lunch and/or schools that have a student body with at least 40 percent students of color.
If you do not serve this audience, please still submit a gear request when you are ready. Expect a confirmation one month prior to your outing. If you don’t hear from us then or if you have any questions prior, please send us an email for more clarification.
ATTENTION ALL VISITORS:
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- If you have been in close contact with anyone who is confirmed or suspected by a health care provider to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days or anyone who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- If you have been have experienced any of the following symptoms that you cannot attribute to another health condition: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of smell or taste, gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting.
>> Gear catalog Excel spreadsheet
Please note: This fall, the Puyallup gear library is only open on Tuesdays for gear pick ups and drop offs.
If you have any questions, please contact us.