Whistler Canyon Trail
Mar 03, 2012
- Type of Outing
- Day hike
- Read More in our Hiking Guide
- Hike: Whistler Canyon Trail
- Region: Eastern Washington -- Okanogan Highlands
- Agency: Okanogan County, BLM, USFS
- Trails: Whistler Canyon Trail (#100)
- Hiking Companions
- Hiked with kids
The trail offers many links and loops that will provide vistas of the Okanogan River and Pasayten Wilderness no matter what your experience level. The trail is excellent for hikers and equestrians with some challenging areas for rock climbers.
This is a Big Horn Sheep area and the best choice for wildlife photography. In addition to the sheep, mule deer, bear, marmot, and wild turkey are often sighted.
The lower elevations dry out early, making this a popular spot for hiking and Rock Climbing.