Northwest Exposure - 2012
Thank you for your interest in the Northwest Exposure Photo Contest. The submission deadline has passed. Winners will be announced in the January+February 2013 issue of Washington Trails magazine.
Submissions for the 2013 Northwest Exposure contest will be accepted starting August 19, 2013.
The 2012 Northwest Exposure categories were:
- Trailscapes - Photos should highlight a Washington landscape with a trail in the composition.
- Hikers in Action - Showcase hikers doing their thing - hiking. Compose a shot that features smiling hikers coming down the trail. Or capture a well-placed hiker in a photo can demonstrate scale in nature.
- Flora and Fauna - Share your best photo of a Washington native plant or animal found while out on trail—from pikas to bears, from trilliums to lupine.
- Families on Trail - Generations (young and old) sharing the joy of hiking and camping.
- Offbeat Outdoors - Crazy, weird, or humorous photos taken on the trails of Washington state. This category will be judged in part by public voting online.
Thanks to our 2012 Northwest Exposure sponsors!