Day 1: East Bank Trail to Rainbow Point.
Day 2: Rainbow Point up to Devil's Pass, then Jackita Ridge Trail to a nice campsite about 19-20 miles from Rainbow Point.
Day 3: Finishing the loop via the Ruby Creek Trail.
- There was not much snow and no real snowfields to cross.
- The East Bank Trail and the trail up to Devil's Pass are very smooth.
- There was enough water up high: not everywhere, but enough for our route.
- There are still plenty of blueberries up high, and a few wildflowers still out.
- The views are awesome.
- The Ruby Creek trail needs some love. There are a bunch of large trees down and some sections of washed out trail.
- I got stung by a bee right at the intersection of Jackita Ridge and Ruby Creek.
- There isn't a ton of water up high: always hike with a few liters just to be safe.
- There are a few not so smooth ups and downs on the Jackita Ridge Trail.